Oral/Poster Presentation Guidelines
Please submit your full
paper/abstract to us via the Submission System:
Fast registration channel is opened up for listeners. Interested participants should register in advance by filling out the Registration Form at least one month before the conference. Registration Link will be announced soon.
Please feel free to write
an email to us if you have any query concerning to the
• Know the time and location of your session. Make sure you know
how to get to the meeting room where your session is held.
• Arrive to the room 10 minutes before the start of the session
and introduce yourself to the session chair.
• A laptop, projector, and screen will be available in the
session room. Presenters are not allowed to use their own laptop
which will help eliminate unnecessary wasting of time between
presentations except in special circumstances.
• Create your presentation using MS PowerPoint or Adobe PDF
formats and save it onto a USB drive. Bring the USB drive to the
session and upload the presentation to the laptop in the session
room at least 10 minutes before the start time of your session.
You can also bring it earlier during the coffee/lunch breaks of
any days before your presentation.
• The recommended poster size is A1 (594mm x 841mm), portrait format.
• Each poster presenter is required to defend his/her poster
during the respective poster session slot.
• The title of your poster should be done in block letters which
are AT LEAST 8 to 10 cm (3 to 4 inches) high.
• All text must be easily readable from a distance of 1 to 2
meters. Make the lettering at least 1 cm high, smaller lettering
will not be legible from a distance of 1 to 2 meters.
• Prepare your poster carefully so that it can be used as the
basis to explain and answer questions from the viewers.